Effective Date: May 3, 2021
Last Updated: May 3, 2021
To learn more about our data privacy practices, please visit our Privacy Notice.
I. What Are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
Cookies are text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. These text files are read by websites and help identify your computer when you return to a website. Cookies enable us to analyze how our Site is used and to monitor Site performance so we can create the best user experience.
II. What Kind of Cookies and Tracking Technologies Do We Use?
Terminal uses the following cookies and similar tracking technologies on our Site:
- Strictly necessary cookies – Terminal uses these strictly necessary cookies to make our Site work and enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, however this could affect how the Terminal Site functions.
- Performance and analytics cookies –
- We use these performance and analytics cookies to understand how visitors engage with our Site. These cookies help us: (1) understand how visitors arrive at our Site; (2) monitor Site usage; (3) remember you when you return to the Site; and (4) conduct research to improve our Site content.
- Our Site automatically collects the following, for example:
- Your internet browser type.
- The domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- The date and time you visit our Site.
- The pages of our Site you visit.
- The time you spent on our Site.
- The number of times you return.
- These cookies record only anonymous statistical data and do not collect any personal information that could identify an individual visitor. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our Site. For more information on Google Analytics tracking and how to opt-out of tracking across all websites you use, see the “Google Analytics” section below.
- Functional cookies – Functional cookies remember the choices you make, such as language options or the region you visit our Site from. These cookies help to make your visit more personal and are deleted automatically when you close your browser or the session expires.
- Targeting cookies – Terminal uses to create profiles or personalize content. These cookies help us advertise our Services to you.
- Web Beacons – We use web beacons, a transparent image file, to monitor your use of and journey on our Site. For example, a web beacon may let us know how you arrived at a particular page on our Site. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Retargeting – Based on information relating to your use of our Site, we may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads regarding our Services when you access and use other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). By utilizing our Site, you consent to the use of cookie or other tracking technologies to serve you retargeted advertising. Data collected may be shared with our third-party vendors for cross device linking and advertising purposes.
III. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our Site. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to collect information about how users use our Sites. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Site. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Sites. For more information on how to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites you use, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
IV. How to Control and Delete Cookies and Other Locally Stored Data
You can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menus in your browser. You can also delete the cookies that are stored on your device. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages on our Site.
To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
V. Cookies That Have Been Set in the Past
If you disabled one or more cookies, we will use information collected from cookies before they were disabled. However, we will stop the disabled cookie from collecting any further information.
VI. “Do-Not-Track” and Targeted Ads
We do not respond to web browser “Do-Not-Track” signals. We do not serve targeted advertisements in our Services at this time.
VII. Changes to this Cookie Notice
We may update this Cookie Notice to reflect changes in our personal privacy practices or relevant laws. We will notify you if we make any material changes by revising the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Cookie Notice.
VIII. Contact Us